Monday, January 28, 2013

Health Tip #22: Health Podcasts

One way that I am learning more about being healthy is by listening to health related podcasts. I have always listened to podcasts pretty heavily and when i started to work on being healthier I figured that will be the best way to get information. I started by subscribing to a lot and then weeding through those. Here are too that I find that I liked best.

The Jillian Michaels Show: Lots of rambling but filled with nuggets of goodness. What I like about her is she doesn't tip toe around she will tell you want you are doing wrong and tell you how to fix it.

The Nutrition Diva's Quick and Dirty Tips for Eating Well and Feeling Fabulous: Fast and under 10 minutes. Very useful information on eating healthy.

I also just found out that Diamod Dallas Page has DDPRadio. He has created the DDPYoga workout that I am really wanting to try. I haven listened to it but I will update if it is good or not.

This is one way I stay informed, it's not gonna be right for everyone but if you listen to the radio at all I suggest you look around. Go to iTunes and skim the Health podcast section and see whats there.

No comments:

Post a Comment