Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Post: Back to School

Those who don't know me should know I am a lazy person. I have a natural tendency to do nothing. Sit me at the computer and I will click around for hours and not accomplish a thing. At the begining of 2010 I decided to stop being lazy. I am going to go to school in the fall semester. This was no easy task of course. I have 3 kids. I am 25 and I have a 26 year old wife, a 8 year old daughter (from a previous relationship), a almost 3 year old son and a 1 1/2 year old son. Oh, yeah and my wife is pregnant...Again.

I decided to take the vast goal I set and break it up into smaller pieces. First, find financial add, with this many kids there is no way I can pay for it myself. Second, reapply to Oakland Community College, I took 2 classes in 2004 and never went back. Third, find out what I want to do! I decided on becoming a Chiropractor. Fourth, map out my classes I need to take to get into Chiropractic School. Fifth, apply for classes and finally juggle school and work and kids and life into 168 hours a week...Oh and some sleep, of course.

I am now in my fourth week of classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment